|Title:||Customer Service Representative|
|Job Type:||Full-time/ Part-time|
Page Plus Cellular is one of the pioneers in providing nationwide Prepaid wireless service since 1998 headquartered in Holland OH. Within the last 10 years, we were able to position ourselves as one of the fastest growing and well established MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator) in the prepaid wireless industry, Our excellent reputation reflects our sincere commitment to deliver high quality customer service. We are proud of our innovative, diverse, energetic work environment and look forward to our continued success.
Our Mission Statement:
At Page Plus Cellular, our goal is to provide our expanding customer base superior customer service and a sense of value added activity at a level that exceeds their expectations. Our promise is to be committed to our dealers and our customers. Together, with our skills, hard work and commitment, we will continue to adapt to the ever changing demands of a modern call center. We will meet all challenges as they come and work to streamline our current processes, here at Page Plus, our vision is to become the nation’s leading provider for pre-paid cellular service.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Handle inbound calls in a call center environment.
- Answer customer’s questions, requests and resolve their product and service issues efficiently and professionally.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communications with customers, department personnel and management.
- Accept assignments with open, cooperative, positive and team-oriented attitude.
- Utilize multiple applications provided by Page Plus in order to assist customers and agents in most efficient and timely manner.
- High school diploma, GED.
- Bachelor's degree or/and associated degree in Business Administration or any related fields is PLUS.
- Minimum one to two years experience in a call center environment or similar work environments.
- Bilingual candidates (Spanish/English) are highly desirable.
- Must be computer literate.
- Extremely organized and highly motivated.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and maintain effective results in a fast-paced environment.
We offer competitive hourly wage and comprehensive benefits package including 401(K) saving plan, medical health insurance, dental, vision, life and short term disability insurance, and paid time off.